Education Volunteers & Assistants
Volunteer to assist in education classes, camps and workshops throughout the year.
- Assisting classroom faculty
- Assisting with preparation for camps and adult classes
- Completing varied office tasks
- Cleaning and/or setting up classrooms and studios
- Setting up and assisting with annual pottery sale fundraiser
- Assisting with enrollment and registration
Special Event & Gallery Openings
Volunteer to assist with exhibition preparation, opening receptions and other special events throughout the year.
- Assisting with installation or deinstallation of exhibits
- Staffing registration tables at events
- Hospitality tasks at openings
- Logistical planning and decorating
General Office Opportunities
Volunteer to assist Oklahoma Contemporary Arts Center during the day.
- Assist with filing, copying, answering phones and other administrative and non-profit office management tasks
Interested in volunteering for Special Events, Gallery Openings, or Office Opportunities? Please download a volunteer form here. For more information or to receive future volunteer opportunities from Oklahoma Contemporary Arts Center please contact Candace Coker at firstname.lastname@example.org .